I woke up before September ends because MOE has gotten back to me and scheduled me for an interview this thursday. Feeling pretty confident about it,after all i'm always condfident of myself in terms of looks and capabilities=p I may sound a little arrogant but i know i'm smarter than majority of my peers. I didn't do justice to myself in A's with too much time spent on relationship and soccer. If i had studied as hard as during O's,i would have gotten B's for my sciences to say the least. To illustrate my life in football terms, i find great similarity with Klass Jan Huntelaar. Just like me, he made the wrong choice of joining Real Madrid at the peak of his career instead of joining Manchester United/Arsenal, with me choosing relationship and soccer over studies. Getting too carried away with my O's, i thought i could manage 1 of Houdini's greatest escape from the wrath of Cambridge, i was wrong. My priorities were all wrong - girlfriend, soccer, gaming, gatherings... I like to believe that all BAD things will come to an end! That's why now is the time for me to bounce back. Yes, i have lost more time compared to my peers but all roads lead to Rome. I may have taken the longer road but i have seen something different that i will use to my advantage one day. Yes, i didn't take the "perfect/designated" path but nothing is perfect, i shall learn to create a new path for others to follow, the way of a leader. I live my life. So let my journey as a teacher begins! Ya-Ha!
I have yet to discover the chemistry and passion between us. Only time will tell how much you truly mean to me
P.S.: Never stop smiling because, you never know who is falling in love with your smile=))
No comments:
Post a Comment