I forgo my pride this once but i will treasure myself more. Someone once told me that it is important to preserve your pride and not always give in. I thought, why not take a step back and the world is a better place. Now i concede, cause by doing so you are just running away from the problem and not solving it. It will come back to haunt you.
Got a good tan today, no hot babes but a lot of small kids to create some chaos out of my otherwise peaceful day LOL. Swam for an hour before heading to SIM for my uni application. Then to Tiong Bahru for Source Code=)) It's a movie i have been tracking since last year when i saw it on IMDB. Good movie, kinda touching towards the end but i can never understand how the guy fell in love with the girl in a few 8mins. First time watching a movie by myself, LOL i recall telling Shi Min i will never watch a movie alone, never say never! Oh and when the girl selling tickets heard me buying a ticket she was like, "1 ticket?" I bet she was thinking, "how can a cute guy like him be watching movie alone? I wish i could watch with him!!!" Anyway something funny happened at the NTUC while i was waiting for the show to start. Still coughing, i went to get some lozenges and was browsing through the shelves when i heard a loud "Zhao"! My instinct was, "what the hell, even at this place there is someone who knows me?!" My shock was met by a couple of girls who was actually making their way out-.- I thought i how famous sia.
Peaceful day, wanted to visit my grandparents but was a little late after the movie. Next week perhaps, i'm missing everyone a little. Oh by the way, Jem, happy meeting Say Hwee!!! I don't know if you are too busy to skype but it is okay, i'm not really in the mood to skype now if you know what i mean. Can always drop me an email or msn me=)
P.S.: If you have just less than a minute to live, what would you do?
No comments:
Post a Comment