Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Rejoice

Looking back on the things I've done
I was trying to be someone...

It's the time of the year where you look back and give yourself a pat, onwards to 2012! 2011 was fulfilling, a great episode of my life that I can't forget. Filled with sour(friendship turned sour), sweet(countless things my hpy did for me), bitter(rejected by NIE), spicy(my affairs=p), indeed it is a dramatic year fitting to be part of my life. Using our AHS lingo, "happening only sia!"


Here's some "awards":-


1. Air Friend: Yang Fanglin - Always there regardless of whether I can see her or not, very important


2. Sweetest Friend: Celestine - "When my boss asked me to look for handsome guy, I swear the first one I thought of is you!" *melts*


3. Eye Candy of 2011: Fionne - Still need to explain mehz? Still got people ask if I'm her lao gong(boyfriend) on FB! Like my friend said, I really tan tio(gain advantage in hokkien) She is so sweet, really hope I get to work with her in future activation. Then, get her number, be friends... LOL the last I heard, she just broke up with her boyfriend!!!


4. Most Important People: Parents - Thank you mummy daddy for doing all the small but tedious things like waking me up, household chores and loving me*muacks*


As 2011 comes to a close, I'm thankful my life has continued to be so colourful. My career path is flourishing, I went to an awesome concert with Fanglin, my future continues to be bleak with no uni accepting me... Then there is also some friends r/s issues, with old and new friends. Dark secrets. Life is as happening as it can get. I'm still young and I have no intentions of settling down, so just have fun.


Last year was worrying about studies and my future, this year something else pops up. This time I don't want to learn it the hard way. Please take care and give me more time.


P.S.: Smile and the world is yours=D

No comments:

Post a Comment