Friday, December 30, 2011

End Of Year

Today's Class 95 Love Songs with Marilyn is one of the best, there was my favorite - This I Promise You - All That I Need, Save The Best For Last, White Flag and In Love With You. It's night like this that you wish you have a soul mate by your side and you could chat till daybreak... Sometimes, you may be surprised to find that the person you can pour your heart to is actually someone not that close to you. I would like my parents to be my soul mate but we can't seem to chat for more than 1 minute without bickering or raising voice=p Okay I will put in effort to change things, they are my only next-of-kins.


Okay pondering whether I should continue with my faux hawk or get something new. Short and spiky shall be the path, crew cut or even GI!!!


This post is also going out for that somebody who seems a little lost and dejected. Things may not be going well for you, take this as a test of your faith and mettle, you are not going down so easily. Yes, it is tiring and you are not as strong as you may seem but who says life is easy? If so, what's the point of living? Emo-ing won't solve the problem, you are gonna say easier said than done. That's true. I'm just here to give you a pat on the shoulder, pass some positive energy to you. Smile and the world will be yours=))

So late still got people wanna scare me...~!@#$%^&*()_+ But I still finish listening to the whole video, thanks.


P.S.: Smile and the world is yours=D

No comments:

Post a Comment