Sunday, July 3, 2011

Friends

Had a little talk with Michelle about "friends". Really help me to decide what i should do. Just because A is a friend of both B & C doesn't mean B & C can be friends. By right, i should be happy since my problem has been solved but there is still a tinge of sadness hidden in me. Of course, i don't want to lose a friend, but if being friends is so painful, i rather we forget about each other. I know i am the cause for all this, if only i had watched my actions. How many times have people asked me why am i so nice to a girl? How many times have people asked me if i am NOT afraid i may give others the wrong idea? But this is me, and i won't change who i am. I am not gonna give up being nice to people just because somebody may misunderstand. My care for you is also as true as a friend, i may go out of the way but i don't have other ideas. Just so sorry my care has become a burden too much for you. I understand, it is scary when someone suddenly has so much care for you. We may never be friends but at least we are not enemies. I am thankful i once know you.


P.S.: Every time i log onto Facebook, I look out for your photo on Friends On Chat...

No comments:

Post a Comment