Jem, i hope you are doing great. My erratic timing is hard to match but seeing your photos in FB i guess you are fine. The other day when i went to NTU, i really hope i will be accepted into NIE cause i will finally get the chance to go to school with you! Kept thinking back of AH & JC days, so much to talk about. Don't know to look forward to Taiwan or fear that it will come too soon. Whatever it is, i hope to see you soon. Maybe i need your advice again, been too long since i hear some LAO REN YAN to keep me sane & sound=p
To my hpy who is like so stressed, i feel your stress and negative thoughts but give yourself a break. I don't know what you are studying & of course i can't give you advice cause i haven't been there done that but don't fear. Fear is the worst enemy you can have. A warrior fights best when he thinks that he is already dead. I serve Starhub best when i'm not afraid of getting sack!!! Haha a bit no link but you know what i mean. I help you ZHUANG DAN, *pat your back*
Straight to the point i don't wanna hide. Today Leong happily ate his subway while watching TV and chatting with Akemi. Suddenly, he told me, "eh yao bu yao gen ta men jiang yi sia ah?" pointing to the upgrade forms not sorted on the table. I went in to check who is doing CPE & informed them. Celine came out telling all temp staffs to go home @ 10pm, Leong happily told her CPE haven't tally yet, still munching his sandwich. What the fuck has CPE tally got to do with you when you are freaking eating your life away? If you have to cheek to say CPE no tally, why the fuck do you ask me such a rhetorical question? Your attitude in work disgrace you as a person & i despise you no less than the irresponsible people i'm working along. To be honest, Leong, Tar Hau & Parry, you people piss me off. Nikolas, I'm kinda disappointed with you. Managers, I'm even more so disappointed at whoever employed these people. You think Wee Seng, Wee Beng and Yong Guan suit the job? Even Michelle is a gamble. What happened to people like Nicholas Neo, Tan Jian Rong & Alex Yow??? Extinct ah? Blood boiling ah buay tahan. Enough.
Wah, i don't know what to say. A lot of feelings i wanna express but this hectic lifestyle doesn't allow me to take time off to speak. Worst of all, i can meet no one to air my thoughts. I'm exasperated, speaking to stubborn people. Told my dad Totti is an Italian he freaking repeated 3 times that he is a Paraguayan!!! WTF??? Why don't you trust me, who have been playing FM since there was CM3?! I was agitated to the point i told him, "i told you how many times already, he is an ITALIAN!" Didn't meant to be rude but really I'm losing my cool especially after a hiccup @ work that day. Really like 1 phrase my friend always says, buay kia lang dulan! Needless to say about customers, just wasting my breath. I will die a lot younger trying to put my point to you, who's mind is completely shut! Please, willingness to learn is a virtue even the greatest Man should have. If you think you are so damn good & almighty then forget it, i don't want this kinda friends. I can accept friends who are selfish, i can accept friends who have low esteem but i can't accept people who think that they are too good to listen to others. Sorry to my family & friends who i have selfishly vent my frustration on, i'm really losing my cool. Someone, if you have the time, just drop me a text and i will be grateful. That excludes you Jem & HPY, cause 1 is in Taiwan, the other has better things to worry about. A good listener is someone i need, don't have to say anything. Just listen to me open my heart. I hope it's you who approach me. I will never give up. Kobayakawa Sena, Manchester United & John Stanley Wisnioski, you guys taught me to never give up!
P.S.: Lost without you - Delta Goodrem
No comments:
Post a Comment