Today I arrived at my cubicle with a gargantuan(I'm sure that's not how to use it but who cares) surprise - my EC left a fragrant pear on my table with a cute post it. Can someone please tell me, am I thinking too much? Out of courtesy, I should give her a small gift too. Oh well, we shall see how things go but I have a feeling I will suck at handling such stuff. Oh, 2 of my students got full marks for their maths exam(probably nothing to do with me)!
Anyway went to bowl with Alex & Fanglin after work. Totally lost touch, first game tio owned with a 64. They all hit a 9 for the very first bowl while I only managed a 5. Things quick took a turn for the better as I locked my elbow and wrist. Managed two 126 and a 143 for the following games but just couldn't get my turkey. Still, I'm pleased and now I shall plan for a game of volleyball, the next sport to learn. Follow by netball, rugby and yoga. I still need some pro help with badminton and swimming man, still very noob. Yawnzzz, time to sleep.
I said, if she comes to Singapore, I will definitely go to her concert with you. But now, seems like this promise is gonna be broken, unless a miracle appear. Shooting stars, will you appear for me?
P.S.: Smile and the world is yours=D
No comments:
Post a Comment